Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Electrical

I am designing a drawing that will assist in installing LED…

Hi Mike, I am designing...
Hi Mike, I am designing a drawing that will assist in installing LED lights on a merchant marine ship. I read that an LED driver is the same as the ballast in fluorescent lighting. Would you please look at the attached sketch and let me know if I'm on the right track regarding how to wiring the lights. I included a starter because I was not sure if an LED array needed one. Thanks.
9/26/2017
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician

Hi, I'm Mike and I'll be assisting you. Please stand by while I review your question.

Looks good. 2 circuits with common neutral powering 3 sets.

Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
thanks... is it okay to keep the starter in the sketch
Phone call session started
Mike G.
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician