Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I'm inquiring about the LED driver for the Hampton Bay LED…

Customer Question
I'm inquiring about the...

I'm inquiring about the LED driver for the Hampton Bay LED Lamp. Did you ever come up with a part number, and/or supplier?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

3 months

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

All of the information on your site is exactly the numbers on my light.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Electrical
Answered in 1 day by:
9/27/2017
Electrician: Sam I, Electrician replied 10 months ago
Sam I
Sam I, Electrician

Hello, did someone here help you previously?

I never got an answer to my question.
Ok are these lights part of a ceiling fan or is it a stand alone light fixture? Do you have the old driver that I can get the specs from?

Did you still want to continue with this?