Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

How can I get someone to service my On-Q/Legrand® Home

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get someone to service my On-Q/Legrand® Home Systems
lyriQ™ Audio System?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I bought my home in 2011 with the system installed. My front door unit doesn't work and I reorded a new unit and need it installed. Everything else works great. I'm in Pittsburgh PA

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

The door bell function was going off randomly... Plus corosion has made the unitlook very bad. I just want it replaced. I have the new part but don't know how to do the wiring.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would rather a pro do it but I could do it if it wasn't too difficult.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nope. That's about it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Electrical
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/22/2017
Electrician: Leamon Rollo, Electrician replied 8 months ago
Leamon Rollo
Leamon Rollo, Electrician

Good afternoon. I am Leamon. I am going to give you a link and phone number. You should be able to contact the customer service rep here and they can give you an authorized trained service person in your area. Thanks

Customer Service

(800)(###) ###-#### Option #2 or(###) ###-####/strong>

8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST (M-F)

Email:*****@******.***

Let me know if I can further help you. Thanks

Thanks, ***** ***** try them this week.

Youre welcome. Have a great week. Please give me a rating of I have been of any help to you. hanks again.

Leamon Rollo
Leamon Rollo
Leamon Rollo, Electrician