Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Electrical

The motor runs but there is no electrical power, About a

Customer Question
The motor runs but there...
The motor runs but there is no electrical power
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: About a week
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If it is possible?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Sometimes the power comes back or for a while and then stops. its almost like there was a loose connection. i checked all the connections and power cord.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Electrical
9/19/2017
Electrician: Mike G., Master Electrician replied 4 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician

Hi, I'm Mike and I'll be assisting you. Please stand by while I review your question.

Did you check the receptacle connections and the breaker? Do you have a 2 wire voltage tester?

One other thing i forgot to mention. After this started my son dropped the generator on its face and the fuse holder / device got broken so i would need another 25 amp fuse box.

You need to make repairs and test for location of the problem. Let me know if and when you choose to continue.

I will have to get back to you as I had company that i had to met

No problem.

Electrician: Mike G., Master Electrician replied 3 months ago

Did you make the repair to the generator?

Mike if you can call me it would probably be better. !-***-***-****

Sorry but our phone system is not working at this time. I'll call when it comes back.

Mike G.
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician