Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

What is the cost to have at rech dug for eletctrical coduit…

Customer Question
What is the cost...

What is the cost to have at rech dug for eletctrical coduit 3000 fee tiky

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Ew residetical home tryig to get power to for my utiltys its a log trec heededtryigtogettheestpriceorletmesaytherightpriceforthejio

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Ogoigtogetalocaltrechigcotractorijustdothaveoidealwhatisafairprice

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Iguessotimsurethattheywilleveryhardgroudwithalotofrockiliveigky

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Electrical
9/19/2017
Electrician: Leamon Rollo, Electrician replied 11 months ago
Leamon Rollo
Leamon Rollo, Electrician

Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I will do what I can to help you. Justanswers.com is a informational system to help home owners to do work them selves at home. You will need to hire a local electrician if you are not wanting to trench the line in yourself who can secure permits and line locates. If you do want to attemp this yourself I would be happy to take down all your footages and amperages of the line and any other information you have so I can tell you what size conduit, wire and how deep to trench the line in. If I can help you in any other way please get in touch. Thank you

I have all of above I just need to know how much it should cost for the trench!

A rental trencher usually runs between 300 and 500 dollars a day. If you are doing it yourself, depending on what type of soil you are trenching in; i.e. rocky, sandy, clay, etc., you should be able to do 3000 feet at 26" deep, 24" to top of the pipe, in about 12 hours. Then you have to install the wire and conduit and the cover/backfill of the trench and dressing up of the ground about 6 hours. Thats a 3 day rental at 300 to 500 dollars a day so 900 to 1500 dollars for that trench. Thats you doing the trenching yourself. If you contract it you can probably figure in another 2400 or so dollars for his labor.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. Thanks for contacting us at Justanswer.com

Electrician: Leamon Rollo, Electrician replied 10 months ago

Did this answer your question?