Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Can you help me find my junction box

Customer Question
Can you help me find my junction box
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Electrical
9/17/2017
Electrician: Sam I, Electrician replied 11 months ago
Sam I
Sam I, Electrician
Hi, which junction box do you need to find?

Chat 1:1 with an electricianLicensed Experts are available 24/7
Sam I
Sam I
Sam I, Electrician

Master Electrician

Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer

Jason

Jason

Service Technician

Over 20 years of experience in all types of installations, troubleshooting, and repairs.

Mike G.

Mike G.

Master Electrician

Proven Professional 49 years Experience

Kevin

Kevin

Licensed Electrical Contractor

31 years Licensed Electrical Contractor in Illinois, Adjunct College Electrical Instructor, Former Electrical Inspector, Diploma: Digital Electronics, FCC Technician License

AssuredElectrical

AssuredElectrical

Master Electrician

Contractor-42+ Years in the ElectricalTrade

electrifier

electrifier

Master Electrician

Electrical contractor and electrical inspector for over 24 years with phone and networking expertise

Rich

Rich

Master Electrician

Over 35 years residential, commercial, industrial wiring, install, troubleshoot, service, maintain