Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I have installed nutone 763n. Followed all instructions. I…

Customer Question
I have installed nutone...
I have installed nutone 763n.
Followed all instructions. I switch.
Blue black together. White to white. Trial before finish. Ground to green screw.
Light comes on fan does not
Any advice?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Electrical
9/15/2017
Electrician: ProGrade, Certified Electrical Contractor replied 11 months ago
ProGrade
ProGrade, Certified Electrical Contractor

Welcome.

1) Check that fan blade is not bound by housing...that it turns freely by hand.

2) Check wire connections at fan. It is very easy for this to have a bad connection in the tight space that you have in that junction box.

Let me know what you find and we can go from there thank you

Did you make any progress?

If this is resolved, I would appreciate it if you would rate my service so that I can get paid for my efforts on your behalf.

Thank you