Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I am renovating my kitchen and have under cabinet lights…

Customer Question
I am renovating my...

I am renovating my kitchen and have under cabinet lights which are direct-wired, I would like to change them to plug in. Is it possible?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, are you working with a contractor?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just if it is possible!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Electrical
9/15/2017
Electrician: Mike G., Master Electrician replied 11 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician

Hi, I'm Mike and I'll be assisting you. Please stand by while I review your question.

Its possible but advise that direct wired don't have cords to contend with.