Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

Looking for wind power.is 2k run small house old farm

Customer Question

looking for wind power.is 2k run small house old farm house`remodled new. thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Rico Soma replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

You have to figure your particular electrical load. 2 kw is usually enough to power mor ethna half the usage i a small house but it can vary a lot form house to house.

Expert:  Rico Soma replied 1 month ago.

Here's a link to a chart tha gives you typical usage for common appliances.
http://www.txspc.com/documents/WattageAppliance.pdf

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
how many k do i need. live in the country,plenty of wind almost every day. frist time wind power. do you now good place to buy complet sets thanks
Expert:  Rico Soma replied 1 month ago.

I gave you the link to the chart above so you could figure out what your demand is. I can't size a system based on generalities and there would be an additional charge if you want me to do the calculations.