Leamon Rollo
Leamon Rollo, Electrician
Experience:  Owner at L & R Electric
99209800

I have an old Federal Pacific Electric Wall Heater. I would

Customer Question

I have an old Federal Pacific Electric Wall Heater. I would say it was installed - new in the 1970's. I would just as soon have it replaced. I live in Pomona, NY and Electricians you know?
JA: How old is the system in question? And have you consulted an electrician yet?
Customer: I do not know an electrician but I would like a recommendation?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No way... I would never even attempt it.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Tell me you will be here to do the work, immeidately..that would be nice.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Terry Peterman replied 1 month ago.

Hello, thanks for using Just Answer! This is Terry. I see you are looking for a referral to an electrician in your area. Here is a link to a service that might help you locate one.

http://www.networx.com/electricians?se=9304&banner_id=42

I will opt out to see if another expert here at JA can give you another recommendation.

Expert:  Leamon Rollo replied 1 month ago.
Call down to city hall and ask for construction services. They should be able to recommend an electrician. Also the local IBEW should be able to recommend one. Nutone and Fasco and Emerson a few manufacturers who make replacement wall heaters. Another place to try for electrician referral is the local electrical wholesale house of Mgr lumber yard. Good luck in your search.