Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

Second opinion] My Harborbreeze is model AC-527

Customer Question

Second opinion] My Harborbreeze is model AC-527 (AER52-5LKRC) "NN". I can't get to the light bulb to change it.JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?Customer: Just today.JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?Customer: HopefullyJA: Anything else we should know to help you best?Customer: Not that I kinow of.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  David Bowden replied 1 month ago.

Try turning the shade counter clockwise about a 1/4 to 3/8 of a turn. Be careful if it doesn't turn easy. Vibration can make them tighter over time. If turning it doesn't work, try pushing up gently while turning and see if that loosen the shade. If this doesn't work please send a photo so I can see the fixture better.

Hello… Thank you for using Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

From the information you’ve provided, I will try to find a quick and simple solution to your specific question. All my responses are designed to be helpful, insightful, and any guidance or suggestions are based from the information you have provided on your post above, with the intent of trying to save you time, money, and headaches.

I have found in many cases it has always been better if we can establish an effective way to communicate, since either of us may have additional information or questions, that may be necessary in resolving the problem your experiencing, and uploading clear photos will greatly help us both.

After I have completed my research and provided my response to your question, all I ask in return is that you quickly and favorably complete the 5 Star Rating when it appears, so I may receive full credit for my answer, advice and recommendations. I appreciate your understanding and cooperation of this request.

Please note that I may not be able to resolve this problem, especially if it becomes necessary for a qualified service provider to be contacted to perform additional testing, diagnosing, or troubleshooting.

Is there any additional information you would like to add that was not mentioned before?

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Expert:  David Bowden replied 27 days ago.

Thanks,

Dave

Expert:  David Bowden replied 9 days ago.

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question? If this information was helpful you can close out this question simply by completing the rating questionnaire when prompted.

If you are still having problems that my response and recommendations were unable to resolve, just let me know and I will continue looking for another possible solution, however I do ask that you please do not complete the rating until I have had a chance to do some further research.

Thanks,

Dave