Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

DO YOU SELL 3 WIRE CONNECTORS FOR GENERATOR HOOK UPS OR CAN…

Customer Question
DO YOU SELL 3...

DO YOU SELL 3 WIRE CONNECTORS FOR GENERATOR HOOK UPS OR CAN I DELETE THE 4TH WIRE AS MY HOUSE HOOK UP FOR THE GENERATOR ONLY TAKES 3 WIRE AND THE CABLE IS 4 WIRE.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just recently can I send you a photo of the outlet recepticle that I will be plugging the generator into ?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I hope so the cable is a reliant PC 30 20

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

ONLY IF I can send you the photo of what I will be plugging into if you could please provide me your e-mail address

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Electrical
9/11/2017
Electrician: Mike G., Master Electrician replied 11 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician

Hi, I'm Mike and I'll be assisting you. Please stand by while I review your question.

Send the picture.