Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

DO YOU SELL 3 WIRE CONNECTORS FOR GENERATOR HOOK UPS OR CAN

Customer Question

DO YOU SELL 3 WIRE CONNECTORS FOR GENERATOR HOOK UPS OR CAN I DELETE THE 4TH WIRE AS MY HOUSE HOOK UP FOR THE GENERATOR ONLY TAKES 3 WIRE AND THE CABLE IS 4 WIRE.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Just recently can I send you a photo of the outlet recepticle that I will be plugging the generator into ?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes I hope so the cable is a reliant PC 30 20
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: ONLY IF I can send you the photo of what I will be plugging into if you could please provide me your e-mail address
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Mike and I'll be assisting you. Please stand by while I review your question.

Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 month ago.

Send the picture.