Kevin
Kevin, Licensed Electrical Contractor
Experience:  30 years Licensed Electrical Contractor in Illinois, Adjunct College Electrical Instructor, Former Electrical Inspector, Diploma: Digital Electronics, FCC Technician License
71008832

Outlets seem to have low power. I frequently cant charge my

Outlets seem to have low power.
I frequently cant charge my cell phone in any of the outlets at my girlfriends house. It can be plugged in for an hour and will only charge around 10%. It works fine at my house. I did test with a volt meter at it showed 110 volts I think. I will bring my voltmeter over again. What might cause that? Is there any other test I can do?

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question

1) Refer to the diagram shown below and take 3 separate voltage measurements on a few of the receptacles. Let me know the voltages from: Hot to Ground, Hot to Neutral and from Neutral to Ground.

If you have any additional questions, just let me know and I’ll be glad to answer them for you.

Otherwise, don’t forget to rate me before you log Off.

Thanks.................Kevin:)

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok. I wont be at my girlfriends house till Saturday and will try it then.

OK, very good. Just reply back to me over the weekend and we can continue.

Thanks..........Kevin:)

Any other questions?