Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I've checked ALL circuit breaker with a voltage meter. They…

Customer Question
I've checked ALL circuit...

I've checked ALL circuit breaker with a voltage meter. They are good, but I still don't have power in both bathrooms. Not in the outlets or ceiling lights. Can you help.

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the system in question? And have you consulted an electrician yet?

New breakers and upgrade 10 years ago. No not an electrician yet.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Only if it is easy.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Husband tried to turn on lights in his bathroom and this is when we discovered no lights. I'm capable of installing light switches, electrical outlets. and using a voltage meter.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Electrical
8/28/2017
Electrician: Kevin, Licensed Electrical Contractor replied 8 months ago
Kevin
Kevin, Licensed Electrical Contractor
Experience: 31 years Licensed Electrical Contractor in Illinois, Adjunct College Electrical Instructor, Former Electrical Inspector, Diploma: Digital Electronics, FCC Technician License

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question.

1) Have you checked for any GFCI receptacles that may have tripped?

2) What is the approximate age of the home?

onGFCI. House was built in 1969

Thanks for the replies.

1) Were any of the GFCI's tripped and if so, did you reset them?

If you have any additional questions, just let me know and I’ll be glad to answer them for you.

Otherwise, don’t forget to rate me before you log Off.

Thanks.................Kevin:)

Any other questions?

Kevin
Kevin
Kevin, Licensed Electrical Contractor