Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

In trying to replace 2-singles wall switch I forgot how to…

Customer Question
In trying to replace...

In trying to replace 2-singles wall switch I forgot how to rewire

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

All day

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Trying to

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Problem is this is an older house with 32 gage wire. Found new switches to accommodate that, but now I have six black wires and two red ones and don't know where they go. Have one pic of switches and another of box with wires

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Electrical
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/6/2017
Electrician: George Smith, Master Electrician replied 1 year ago
George Smith
George Smith, Master Electrician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your electrical issue. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Let me review your question!

Can you send me the pics ?

Do you have a two probe tester or a multi-meter?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
At computer now, don't have pics here - on cell. Give me cell # and I'll send them to you. And yes I have a multitester

Send it to the site from your phone!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How do I do that?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I know how to send photos, but not to this site.

On the bottom of your phone it should say attach file!

Here is a link if you can't find it .

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0