Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

Need cord for Vintage Toaster 1930-1940's This would be of

Customer Question

Need cord for Vintage Toaster 1930-1940's This would be of 11/16 inch, flat plugs. Do you have this or know anywhere I can get one.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: This is from my childhood. Parents passed away so now I own this. The cord was missing. I love this toaster. Many memories of burnt toast.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: YES!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I do not think so. Thank you !
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Sam I replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I can help. Let me try and locate a cord and plug for you.

Expert:  Sam I replied 2 months ago.

Do you know the brand of the toaster and the model? If not then please upload a picture of it here. Is this a cord that has a female plug that plugs into the toaster?

Expert:  Sam I replied 2 months ago.

I have located some vintage appliance cords. Just awaiting your response to verify which one i could be.