Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Need cord for Vintage Toaster 1930-1940's This would be of…

Customer Question
Need cord for Vintage...

Need cord for Vintage Toaster 1930-1940's This would be of 11/16 inch, flat plugs. Do you have this or know anywhere I can get one.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

This is from my childhood. Parents passed away so now I own this. The cord was missing. I love this toaster. Many memories of burnt toast.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I do not think so. Thank you !

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Electrical
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/5/2017
Electrician: Sam I, Electrician replied 11 months ago
Sam I
Sam I, Electrician

Hello, I can help. Let me try and locate a cord and plug for you.

Do you know the brand of the toaster and the model? If not then please upload a picture of it here. Is this a cord that has a female plug that plugs into the toaster?

I have located some vintage appliance cords. Just awaiting your response to verify which one i could be.