Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I purchased a home and the ceiling fan bowl is broken. I…

Customer Question
I purchased a home...

I purchased a home and the ceiling fan bowl is broken. I need to replace the Hampton bay ceiling fan bowl for model number E75795

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

2 months

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No just need the bowl, thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Electrical
8/1/2017
Electrician: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 8 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hi.......when you say bowl do you mean the glass globe for a light kit?.........and where did you purchase the unit?

Please do not charge my credit card for anything. This was a mistake. Do I need to call my credit card company and cancel it?

as long as you do not rate me I will not receive any credit..........the charge you will incur is for the subscription and if you go to Just Answer Customer Service they will handle that for you .........we as the experts having nothing to do with billing..........good luck

eddie

Eddie
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor