Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Electrical

Why is my harborbreeze fan with light is humming loud it was…

Customer Question
Hi why is my...

Hi why is my harborbreeze fan with light is humming loud it was just mounted by electrician thanks karynn gerow it was installed by electrician

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just 2 weeks since i bought it

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What paperwork?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Electrical
7/30/2017
Electrician: Sam I, Electrician replied 6 months ago
Sam I
Sam I, Electrician

Hello, I can try to help you with your issue. Is this a used fan that was recently re-installed or is a new fan that was recently installed?

Mike, Master Electrician