Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

How much to install 100' of electrical line in a conduit if…

Customer Question
How much to install...

How much to install 100' of electrical line in a conduit if the trench is already dug. Include the cost of wiring and adding a 50 Amp Circuit Breaker

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the system in question? And have you consulted an electrician yet?

New system. new circuit board. trench dug. Need to run a wire to my pool equipment

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No hire an electrician

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Electrical
7/29/2017
Electrician: Kevin, Licensed Electrical Contractor replied 10 months ago
Kevin
Kevin, Licensed Electrical Contractor
Experience: 31 years Licensed Electrical Contractor in Illinois, Adjunct College Electrical Instructor, Former Electrical Inspector, Diploma: Digital Electronics, FCC Technician License

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question.

1) What type of conduit? Rigid Metallic or PVC?

2) What type of circuit? A sub-panel feeder circuit or a branch circuit for a pool pump? If a pool pump circuit, what is the FLA (Full Load Amp) rating on the pump motor?

Mike, Master Electrician