Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
Experience:  Proven Professional 48 years Experience
29848548

The outlets in part of our house did not work yesterday but

Customer Question

the outlets in part of our house did not work yesterday but the lights in the sam room did. everything is working now. How is this possible?
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Mike G. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Mike and I'll be assisting you. Please stand by while I review your question.

Expert:  Mike G. replied 3 months ago.

A bad connection on a circuit will cause plroblems like that. I suggest making a circuit map. A sheet of paper per floor with the rooms shown and outlets placed. Flip breakers off one at a time and Mark each outlet. When completed you'll see the entire system. When you have a partial failure, it will be easy to make corrections.