Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Electrical

How can I step down power out put of an auto coil to 240v,

Customer Question
how can I step down...
how can I step down power out put of an auto coil to 240v
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: what type of step down tran do I need and where can I get one
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no I will get the parts and then get a electrician to do it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no that's all thanks
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Electrical
1/10/2017
Electrician: Sam I, Electrician replied 10 months ago
Sam I
Sam I, Electrician

Hello, I can try to help you with this. Can you please give me the make and model of the auto coil?

It is the old telsa type coil oil filled 12v in and 20000 out can not see make
I see. I don't have experience with high voltage so I will opt out and let another expert takr this on. You will be notified when that happens.
Sam I
Sam I
Sam I, Electrician