Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

I wired in my LeGrand rh703ptutcccv4 Radiant dimmer.. I had

Customer Question

I wired in my LeGrand rh703ptutcccv4 Radiant dimmer. . I had a previous dimmer but it did not support LED bulbs . .I have dimmable bulbs installed in 4 sockets attached to this switch . .it is a 2 way so there are 2 switches that control them . .1 is the dimmer I am trying to install and 1 is a traditional on/off switch . .When I connect it, the same as the previous dimmer the lights stay on kind of dim and no controls on the new dimmer do anything
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: about 2 hours
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes I installed the previous dimmer (lutron) with no issues. . I am an electronics tech and IT guy so kinds technical
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I think I have elaborated everything
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Sam I replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I can help you. Please stand by while I look up the information for your switch.