How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Steve G. Your Own Question
Steve G.
Steve G., Electrical Engineer
Category: Electrical
Satisfied Customers: 17987
Experience:  Spent 20 years as an Electrical Engineer, designing electrical plans and specifications.
Type Your Electrical Question Here...
Steve G. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to replace a changzhou riyi electric JXA-24V350-IP20

Customer Question

I need to replace a changzhou riyi electric JXA-24V350-IP20 (120vac/24vac/350ma) plug-in style power supply.
What is a comparable power supply.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Steve G. replied 10 months ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

It looks like Amazon sells them. CLICK HERE for further information.

Please let me know if I can help you further.