Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Electrical

New breaker box-when we but a new breaker in and test it the

Customer Question
light's go dim? JA: I'll do...
new breaker box-when we but a new breaker in and test it the light's go dim?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: since we put a new box in a few day's ago
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes that is what we have been doing
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: new box /new ground/new breakers-full power at the main but when plug in a 20 amp in then try to plug in a lamp to the wall socket -turn light on and the power is dim
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Electrical
11/11/2016
Electrician: Mike G., Master Electrician replied 1 year ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician

Hi, I'm Mike and I'll be assisting you. Please stand by while I review your question.

Are there any other abnormalities with lights or receptacles?

Mike, Master Electrician