Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

I'm trying to find the source. My 240 brkr near spa was

Customer Question

I'm trying to find the source. My 240 brkr near spa was working fine then all of the sudden we noticed no power the brker had tripped tried to reset it has gfci brker 120amp unpluged all the attatchments to the spa pack and still wont reset. i also cked each fuse on the panel in the spa box and they are all good. SDo I dont know where to go from there? madge in tx
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: just started
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: it has done this in the past come to think of it. when i wired up the spa 2 years ago it was all great last year the blower stopped working and we had been just to busy to look into it. also when I unpluged the motor and power panel cords the power to top control panel was a little corroded could that be a clue
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Mike G. replied 12 months ago.

Hi, I'm Mike and I'll be assisting you. Please stand by while I review your question.

Expert:  Mike G. replied 12 months ago.

Do you have a 2 wire voltage tester?