F930 LIKELY FAILURE CONDITION: MISWIRED HOUSE/RANGE.
Suggested corrective action procedure:
1. Press CANCEL>CANCEL>START to enter the Diagnostic Mode and verify the failure. If failure displayed does match, go to step 2.
2. Unplug range or disconnect power.
3. Verify that the house power supply provides 240 VAC between L1 and L2, and 120 VAC between L1 and N and L2 and N. If house power supply is not correct, call a qualified electrician. If voltage measurements are correct, go to step 4.
4. Verify that the electric supply is wired correctly at the range terminal block.
5. Replace all parts and panels before operating.
6. Plug in range or reconnect power.
7. Verify normal operation.
8. Press CANCEL>CANCEL>START to enter the Diagnostic Mode and clear the error code(s)