Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Electrical

I have an Intermatic timer- ET1125CR. This will run my pool

Customer Question
I have an Intermatic timer-...
I have an Intermatic timer- ET1125CR. This will run my pool filter and SWG. I need my filter to run more than once per day and my SWG to run with the filter only once a day. What would be the correct wiring for the two loads on the timer?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Electrical
9/1/2016
Electrician: Mike G., Master Electrician replied 1 year ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician

Hi, I'm Mike G and I'll be assisting you. You need to wire as follows

1. T1 &T2 power to clock and timer
  2. T3 filter Line T4 filter Load
  3. T5 SWG Line T6 SWG LOAD
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Mike,Thank you for your response. Just to be sure here, so the "Line" wire is Hot and the "Load" wire is Neutral?Jim

No the Line is the hot and the Load is the switched hot. The neutral isn't connected on T3, T4, T5 or T6. The neutrals are wire connected and not attached.

Mike G.
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician