Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.
Hi, I'm Mike G and I'll be assisting you.
1) main switch has to be where the wires to the light originate. The black connected to the load termination.
2) the hot wire only connected to the main switch on the Line termination.
3) the white wire connected to all switches and the white to the light.
4) the red wire connects to all switched on the traveler termination.
5) the ground connects to all switches.
Do you have a 2 wire voltage tester?
Give me the count and the colors of the wires in each box.
You didn't mention a white wire in all boxes. Is there?
OK, if you have all switches wired as I said and the light doesn't work do the following.
1)Test each black wire connection to ground.
2) if all tested hot, test the black to white in each box.
3) verify the hot black is on the Line termination on the main switch only.
4) remove the black line and black load wires and touch them together to see if the light works.
Let me know the results.
Testing as directed will show it.
How are you doing? Did you solve the issue?