Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Electrical

Whats required for a whole house installation

Customer Question
whats required for a whole house installation
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Electrical
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
8/10/2016
Electrician: ProGrade, Certified Electrical Contractor replied 1 year ago
ProGrade
ProGrade, Certified Electrical Contractor

Steven, welcome back to www.justanswer.com

Can you give me the make & model of the transfer switch and upload a picture of the teanfer switch so I can see what you have so far.

Thank you

Electrician: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 1 year ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hi thank you for sending ...........of course I would use those......they are in great shape it looks like ............you know what you could do is with a table saw rip down that extended jamb all around .......it looks like you can take off at least an inch and a half to 2 inches......then do whats called picture frame the window and pad out the casing it will look unique........you'd have to get the exact measurements to do it this way.......or you can take a close up photo of both the inside and outside with a tape measure to send and I could maybe help you out more........the outside line would start an inch where the nailing strip goes then you will have a half inch for sheathing......3 1/2 inch for your 2 x 4 another half inch for drywall it will come to about 4 and 5/8 and with the 1 1/2 inch that you rip down to you might be able to get it to 5 inches

let me know if you have more questions

Thanks

eddie

sorry that last message was sent in error

Eddie
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor