JACUSTOMER-1eysp1u4-
JACUSTOMER-1eysp1u4-,
Experience:  Journeyman Electrician, Lead Man (Sub-Foreman) at Romanoff Electric
93576554

I am installing a new LG oven in an older home. it is an

Customer Question

Hi Pearl. I am installing a new LG oven in an older home.
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: it is an LGLSWS306ST
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes, I do.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: my home has an older 220 circuit with black, white and bare wiring
Category: Electrical
Expert:  JACUSTOMER-1eysp1u4- replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome to Just Answer/Pearl my name is***** and I will try to answer your electrical question today!

You say you have a black and a white feed conductors , and you have verified this is a 220 volt circuit ?

I looked up your unit online and it says it requires a max load of 17.3 amps, which means by code your conductors need to be #10 gauge and you need to hook this circuit up to 2 pole 30 amp breaker. I hope that answers your questions , if you need me further don't hesitate to ask as this thread will remain open for a few days, also please do not forget to rate me. Thanks for using Just Answer/ Pearl !