Kevin
Kevin, Licensed Electrical Contractor
Experience:  30 years Licensed Electrical Contractor in Illinois, Adjunct College Electrical Instructor, Former Electrical Inspector, Diploma: Digital Electronics, FCC Technician License
71008832

Do you still stock the GE CR115L51 residential tram trip

Customer Question

Do you still stock the GE CR115L51 residential tram trip switch, if so, what is the cost and how do I order it, thank you.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question.

1) The Just Answer website is not a supplier or a distributor for electrical parts. We do not sell or stock any electrical items. The Just Answer website assists customers with a variety of question types.

2) I recommend that you contact a local electrical supply store and see if they can order the switch.

3) Grainger & Platt Electrical Supply are also other resource options.

If you have any additional questions, just let me know and I’ll be glad to answer them for you.

Otherwise, don’t forget to rate me before you log Off.

Thanks..............Kevin:)

Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

Thanks..............Kevin:)

Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

Thanks.............Kevin:)

Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

Thanks.............Kevin:)