Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Electrical

My name is Ron. I just installed a Woods Model 59019 7 day

Customer Question
Hi Pearl. My name is*****...
Hi Pearl. My name is***** just installed a Woods Model 59019 7 day digital timer. I replaced a 5 wire timer that had a blue wire going to the load (outside light). I think that I connected most of the wires correctly, but I am unsure about my connection from the Woods red wire to the load. Currently the light does not turn on. Your thoughts
JA: Sometimes electrical issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Electrician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Electrician should be aware of?
Customer: I don
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Electrician about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: Don't think so
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Electrical
6/12/2016
Electrician: Steven Parent,
 replied 1 year ago
Steven Parent

Hello my name is ***** ***** will be happy to assist with your electrical questions.

How many wires on the woods timer?

Mike, Master Electrician