Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Electrical

I'm trying to figure out how to wire a master flow thermostat

Customer Question
to a roof fan. JA: I'll...
I'm trying to figure out how to wire a master flow thermostat to a roof fan.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I replaced the fan motor and got a new thermostat, and want to hook the stat between the power and the fan. I have a bit of a problem in that the wiring from the fan consists of a whita and a black & whirte wire.
JA: Sometimes electrical issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Electrician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Electrician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Electrician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Electrical
5/13/2016
Electrician: Steven Parent,
 replied 1 year ago
Steven Parent
Good evening, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** will be happy to assist with your electrical questions. What is your supply voltage? What do you have for wiring running up to the fan motor?
Mike, Master Electrician