Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Electrical

Im trying to wire a bremas switch to a US 1 hp 115 volt.

Customer Question
Hello im trying to wire...
Hello im trying to wire a bremas switch to a US 1 hp 115 volt. not sure how to do it
JA: Sometimes electrical issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Electrician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: ok im replacing a boat hoist motor the old motor has yellow wires with t1 t2 etc. the US motor i have has only colerd wires not labeld
JA: Is there anything else the Electrician should be aware of?
Customer: only that im not sure what switch wires go to what motor wires
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Electrician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Electrical
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 2 days by:
5/8/2016
Electrician: Jason, Service Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason
Jason, Service Technician
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. I just logged on and found your question. Do you still need help with this issue?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no thank you we got it thanks for the responce
Glad to hear you got it resolved. I'll ask the Mods to close your question. Thank you.
Mike, Master Electrician