Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Electrical

6 & smaller wire, can use colored tape? or must be colored

Customer Question
#6 & smaller wire, can...
#6 & smaller wire, can use colored tape? or must be colored insulation
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Electrical
4/17/2016
Electrician: Kevin, Licensed Electrical Contractor replied 1 year ago
Kevin
Kevin, Licensed Electrical Contractor
Experience: 31 years Licensed Electrical Contractor in Illinois, Adjunct College Electrical Instructor, Former Electrical Inspector, Diploma: Digital Electronics, FCC Technician License
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question. 1) What type of conductor? A hot wire or the grounded conductor (a neutral wire)?
Mike, Master Electrician