How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mike Your Own Question
Mike, Master Electrician
Category: Electrical
Satisfied Customers: 1425
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
Type Your Electrical Question Here...
Mike is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need to replace socket base light that holds the

Customer Question

need to replace socket for small base light that holds the glass open face lamp shade
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer.
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Are you able to post a photo of the part that needs to be replaced?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I found the part at Lowes. Thanks .

Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
I'm glad to hear it was so easy. Thank you for the opportunity to help. I'll ask the Moderators to close your question.