How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ProGrade Your Own Question
ProGrade, Certified Electrical Contractor
Category: Electrical
Satisfied Customers: 547
Experience:  28+ years exp. - installation, troubleshooting, & repair of commercial, & residential electrical systems.
Type Your Electrical Question Here...
ProGrade is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is ***** ***** I need 200 service running aluminium

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** I need 200 service running aluminium cable from main to sub service about 70 yards what size do I need to for commercial use?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I will have 200 amp panel 70 yards from main distribution
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electricians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Electrical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It got through now so I just wait for the answer. M
Expert:  ProGrade replied 1 year ago.
Assuming 240 volts, single-phase - 2 each 250 MCM, 1 each 4/0 neutral, 1 each 1/0 ground/bond
Expert:  ProGrade replied 1 year ago.
Martin, I am following up on your request. Did you see my answer above? If so, please remember to accept my answer with a positive rating so i can get paid. Let me know if I can provide further assistance. Thank you