How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mike Your Own Question
Mike, Master Electrician
Category: Electrical
Satisfied Customers: 1425
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
Type Your Electrical Question Here...
Mike is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need to replace several q series double pole breakers.

Customer Question

Need to replace several q series double pole breakers. Looking at prices of $100 plus. need 2 2pole 100 amp 3 2pole 20 amp
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Would it be cheaper to replace the meter/panel assembly to use cheaper breakers?
JA: Is there anything else the Electrician should be aware of?
Customer: Meter/panel is outdoor
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Electrician about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question.

1) Does the pricing that you provided also include labor or material cost only?

Who will install the breakers? You or a licensed electrician?

2) Who is the manufacturer brand of the panel?

Related Electrical Questions