Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

How do you open an ON Q Legrand electrical box. It has a…

Customer Question
how do you open an...
how do you open an ON Q Legrand electrical box. It has a small opening for some sort of tool. it is a tall white box on my wall with wiring inside. Iam not willing to pay for this service. I have a beeping noise inside that just started, it is not constant but it is consistent.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Electrical
3/26/2016
Electrician: Kevin, Licensed Electrical Contractor replied 2 years ago
Kevin
Kevin, Licensed Electrical Contractor
Experience: 31 years Licensed Electrical Contractor in Illinois, Adjunct College Electrical Instructor, Former Electrical Inspector, Diploma: Digital Electronics, FCC General Class License

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question.

1) Please post a picture here of the electrical box so I can review what you have in place.

2) Is the Legrand box a high voltage (120 volts) or a low voltage electrical? Need more details as to what you have in place?