Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question.
1) Please provide more details. Either the GFCI will work or it doesn't work.
2) Did you properly connect the LINE side and LOAD side (if applicable)? No reverse terminations?
3) Do the GFCI "Test" & "Reset" buttons work? Does the GFCI trip?
4) Do you have a 2 wire lead AC voltage tester or an AC voltmeter available?
5) Are you replacing a previous GFCI or is this a new install?