Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
Experience:  Proven Professional 48 years Experience
29848548

Every other breaker is showing 56 v and 110 v 56 v and 110 v

Customer Question

Hi every other breaker is showing 56 v and 110 v 56 v and 110 v and so on
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Lights all of a sudden went dim than bright as well as outlets would not power tv or other appliances
JA: Sometimes electrical issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Electrician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Electrician should know?
Customer: no
JA: Our top Electrician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Electrician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Electrician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Mike G and I'll be assisting you. The first thing to check is the main breaker and it's connections. Turn off all breakers except the main. Test the 2 hots on the breaker on the line and load terminations to each other and then each to neutral. This will show whether you problem is the breaker, it's connections of the incoming from the utility. Let me know the readings.