Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Ok so a wall of plugs In my kitchen has stopped working as…

Customer Question
Ok so a wall...

Ok so a wall of plugs In my kitchen has stopped working as has the unit that controls my central heating

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes electrical issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Electrician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

All other plugs are working

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Electrician should know?

This has happened once before and I managed to fix it by fiddling with the circuit breakers but can't remember what I did

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Electrical
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/9/2016
Electrician: ProGrade, Certified Electrical Contractor replied 2 years ago
ProGrade
ProGrade, Certified Electrical Contractor

Hi, welcome to justanswer.com

Is any of the other 230 volt equipment not working properly? Have you checked for GFCI receptacles and GFCI beakers that may have tripped? Thanks

Mike, Master Electrician