Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I have a faulty Randall 103 timer CH which the water pump is…

Customer Question
I have a faulty...

I have a faulty Randall 103 timer for my CH which the water pump is also wired upto. And a separate timer for hot water. My intentions are to do away withe

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

Sorry keeps sending it before leaving finish

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Electrician should be aware of?

I have a dual programmable time Drayton T721R and can't understand the wiring diagram

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Electrical
My intentions are to do away with both and install a dual timer l bought off ebay ( Drayton MiTime T721R ) the problem is l don't understand the wiring diagram it has numbers instead of live neutral and earth.
Answered in 1 day by:
3/7/2016
Electrician: Wayne Roberts, Electrical Technician replied 2 years ago
Wayne Roberts
Wayne Roberts, Electrical Technician

Hello, My name is***** would love to help.

Please see instructions attached. It would be helpful to get a few more details about your project to better assist you. What voltage do your pump and boiler use and are they on separate circuits(i am assuming both are 230)? The timer you have only supports 1 circuit(only one main input). So, if they are on different breakers this may not work with your new timer. Also, the manual has clear labeling of wiring(see attached). I am here to ask any relevant questions you may have as well :)

answer any question you may ask*

Mike, Master Electrician