Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

From last night. I was talking to you about recessed lights…

Customer Question
Hey Kevin this is Lee...
Hey Kevin this is Lee from last night. I was talking to you about recessed lights and 3 way switches. I got every thing wired up, put a bulb in, and turned the power on. I can turn light on and off with the reg switch but the dimmer doesn't work at all. What have I done wrong?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Electrical
3/4/2016
Electrician: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 2 years ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hi Lee .....the dimmer switch you purchased did it come with a jumper (maybe yellow colored) wire?