Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I have this project thats completely out of my scope of…

Customer Question
Attachment: 2016-02-25_222809_nec_project.pdf I have this project...

Attachment: 2016-02-25_222809_nec_project.pdf

I have this project thats completely out of my scope of expertise. Can anyone help? It is a penn foster NEC project.I will have to send in a PDF. I can pay $100

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Electrical
2/25/2016
Electrician: JaySHarrison,
 replied 2 years ago
JaySHarrison

Hello Danny. My name is ***** ***** Homework Expert. Could you give me more details about the project, so I can determine if it is within my areas of expertise, or if I need to opt out to let another expert have an opportunity.

I have attached the project to my original post . Please view it to see if it's within your scope
Electrician: JaySHarrison,
 replied 2 years ago

Where is the original post?

The attachment is in the original question .
Electrician: JaySHarrison,
 replied 2 years ago

I do not see any attachments, on the first part of this post.

I'm looking at it . I don't know why u don't see it
Electrician: Kevin, Licensed Electrical Contractor replied 2 years ago
Kevin
Kevin, Licensed Electrical Contractor
Experience: 31 years Licensed Electrical Contractor in Illinois, Adjunct College Electrical Instructor, Former Electrical Inspector, Diploma: Digital Electronics, FCC Technician License

Sorry, but there is no PDF file attachment.

Relist: Other.Expert for some reason doesn't see the attachment on the original question

You can re-list your question, but there is no attachment that anyone can view.

Shown below is your original question:

"I have this project thats completely out of my scope of expertise. Can anyone help? It is a penn foster NEC project.I will have to send in a PDF. I can pay $100"

Electrician: JaySHarrison,
 replied 2 years ago

Thanks urelectrician for verifying my eyes. :) It would be easier to just put the attachment on this one again.

Attachment: 2016-02-26_010447_nec_project.pdf

attatched again .let me know if it worked . thank you

Electrician: JaySHarrison,
 replied 2 years ago

Good news. The links showed up. It would take me too long to do this assignment to do you justice. There other Experts that will be able to assist you with this project. I am opting out to give you the best opportunity to get that Expert. Thank you, Jay.

Relist: Other.
Declined the assignment