Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Just installed 3 GE Smart Switches 12722 and 1 Smart Dimmer…

Customer Question
just installed 3 GE Smart...
just installed 3 GE Smart Switches 12722 and 1 Smart Dimmer 12724. All worked both at rocker switch and wirelessly, except one of the 12722. All are on the same circuit. Turned circuit off to trouble shoot the one not working. When circuit turn back on none worked.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Electrical
Answered in 5 days by:
2/27/2016
Electrician: Mike G., Master Electrician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician

Hi, I'm Mike G and I'll be assisting you. Attached is a link to a manual with video on wiring the switches. https://jascoproducts.com/products/ge-z-wave-wall-add-switch