Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Some miscreant cut the bunch of wire at the switch board.

Customer Question
replacing entire wiring is very...
some miscreant cut the bunch of wire at the switch board. replacing entire wiring is very costly. the house is under remodelling and almost completed. how to rectify without future threat with minimum cost
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Electrical
2/20/2016
Electrician: Nathan, General Contractor replied 2 years ago
Nathan, General Contractor

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What device/system are you referring to?
Is this for an alarm system? A telephone pbx system? A breaker box?

This is house wiring with lighting for lighting,fans, ac, etc.,

So are you referring to the circuit breaker (fuse) box then?

It is a place whered switches (on/off). Are to be fixed

Okay that is an electrical/mains wiring issue which really needs to be addressed in the proper electrical/home improvement category here, not in consumer electronics. I'll have your question moved over.

Electrician: Mike G., Master Electrician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician

Hi, I'm Mike G and I'll be assisting you now. To be sure of exactly what is required, could you send a picture of the issue. Standing by.