Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

My name is ***** ***** I just woke up today to find that…

Customer Question
Hi! My name is...

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I just woke up today to find that half of my house is out of power. It is odd though. My bathroom lights wont work, but the glow light that is plugged into the outlet works.

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Its as tho I have partial power. I have checked the circuit breakers, they are all ON, even tried reseting the Master Switch. No change

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Electrical
2/19/2016
Electrician: Mike G., Master Electrician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician

Hi, I'm Mike G and I'll be assisting you. Do you have a 2 wire voltage tester and are you able to open the panel and make a few tests?