Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I am trying to get a light circuit to work, the electrician…

Customer Question
Hi I am trying to...
Hi I am trying to get a light circuit to work, the electrician has put two ceiling roses in with two switches controlling the circuit at either end of the hallway.
At the moment one of the switches does not work in that the light remains on, however the other light can switch on and off at its switch.
Both lights should switch on and off with either switch. any advive would be greatly appreciated.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Electrical
2/19/2016
Electrician: ProGrade, Certified Electrical Contractor replied 2 years ago
ProGrade
ProGrade, Certified Electrical Contractor

I can help if you can post a clear picture of each switch with the switch connected to the wiring but removedfrom each box. Thank you