Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

We have an executive controller that controls a number of…

Customer Question
We have an executive controller...
We have an executive controller that controls a number of exterior switches some of the switches need to be replaced are they available?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Electrical
2/14/2016
Electrician: Kevin, Licensed Electrical Contractor replied 2 years ago
Kevin
Kevin, Licensed Electrical Contractor
Experience: 31 years Licensed Electrical Contractor in Illinois, Adjunct College Electrical Instructor, Former Electrical Inspector, Diploma: Digital Electronics, FCC General Class License

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question.

1) What type of switches do you have in place?

2) Can you provide me with the switch manufacturer name and the switch model numbers?

Leviton 0133 V0

I am unable to locate this part number on any of the databases. I even checked the Leviton website and nothing for this part number is *****

I will opt out of the question and place it back to the open board. Perhaps another expert here is familiar with this part number.

No need to reply back to me. You will be notified once another expert picks up the question. Thanks:)